My Heart Knows Full story on zee world is an Indian television series that would begin on the 15th of October 2021 on zee world. They show focuses on the unsaid Relatedness between people.
My Heart Knows Full Details
Genre: Drama, Romance
Created: by Sonali Jaffer
Written by: Dr. Zaheer Sheikh
Country of origin: India
Original language: Hindi
No. of episodes: 729
Indian Name: Tujhse Hai Raabta
Kalyani Deshmukh lives in Aurangabad with her parents. Madhuri’s mother slipped on the balcony and died, and her father Atul was imprisoned and gave his foster right to his ex-wife, Anupriya who was dominated by his family. Sampada, Kalyani’s cousin loved Atharv but was forced to marry ACP Malhar Rane. He gave a son, then named Moksh and Elopes with Atharv. Malhar married and disturbed Kalyani, believing he was behind Sampada and Atharv’s elopement.
On My Heart Knows Full story, Kalyani lifts Moksh. Atharv and Sampada are bad. He married the landlady, Mugdha, preached it mentally unstable, and took over the property. Atharv and Sampada tried to create problems for Kalyani but failed. Anupriya’s brother, Keshav took revenge on him by kidnapping Moksh, but Malhar found it. After studying his mother Kavita died of an accident by Atul, Malajirao, Malhar Angry. Ijoo committed suicide. Atul returned from prison.
Malhar and Kalyani reacquire Moksh prisoners from Sampada. Atharv changed mentally unstable due to an accident. He was friends with a man, in fact, Malhar’s father, Madhav. Kalyani introduced it to Malhar. Bodies were found. Madhav’s brother, Sarthak revealed he killed the man. Malhar Swara’s brother told the man Radheshyam, a transgender he loved, and married him. Kalyani realized Sarthak was not responsible for the death of Radhe Shyam.
Immediately, it turned out that the brother of Malhar Aahir killed Radhe Shyam. He kidnapped Moksh but was jailed after Malhar and Kalyani saved Moksh. His friend Rachit entered. In a taxi, Malhar realized the driver was Aahir and saved Kalyani. Aahir escaped. Kalyani met with twin brothers Madhuri Mamta, who lost her right hand and worked for Naxals. Rachit revealed he loved Kalyani. Diagnosed with cancer, Moksh requires an urgent bone marrow transplant.
Rachit tried to persecute and then killed Kalyani, but Malhar saved him. Atharv, disguised as a transgender, kidnapped Atul Ahilya and tried to kill the child. Kalyani fainted. Malhar knew his health deteriorated, and abortion was needed. Kalyani sent Divya in the car. The car exploded, and he died. Kalyani and Malhar realized Moksh was also in it and thought it died. Kalyani blamed Malhar who shot him, and he allegedly died.
After 5 Years
Malhar is now a sub-inspector and lives guilty about losing Kalyani. He is now a district judge in the area. Swara married Vivek. Anupriya no longer considers Kalyani, her daughter. During his engagement to serve the son Damini Deshpande, Vikram, Kalyani was trapped in the fire, and Malhar saved him. Vikram refused Kalyani after seeing her face. But Kalyani erased her bandages, thus revealed that she only had little burns. But Kalyani refused to marry Vikram because of his attitude.
In the Baby Shower Avni, it was revealed that Avni was not Malhar’s wife. Ahir had left Avni when he was pregnant with his son. Madhav’s dying desire is that Malhar will take care of the Avni and his son with his name. Meanwhile, Kalyani knew that my mukku was none other than Moksh. Moksh accidentally killed Ahir. Kalyani hid Moksh from Malhar, scared if Malhar found Moksh, he would send him to the house correction. Meanwhile, Vivek accidentally burned Swara and was arrested.
To save Vivek from Wreath Sarthark, Anupriya told him that my mukku was his daughter and Sarthark. Avni kept trying to separate the family and made them conflict with Malhar would know about the identity of Mukku that he was none other than his son Moksh and became very happy but the other hand Sarthark was depressed and the case of Death was opened and Malhar. , Kalyani and Anupriya tried to save Moksh but Malhar was shot by Avni and Anupriya Huti and Moksh became mute because he was a witness of Malhar’s death incident.
- Reem Shaikh as Kalyani Rane: Former DM officer; Madhuri and Atul’s daughter; Anupriya’s adopted daughter; Sampada, Godavari and Nal’s cousin; Malhar’s wife; Moksh’s adoptive mother (2018–2021)
- Sehban Azim as Malhar Rane: ACP or Sub-Inspector or Commissioner; Kavita and Madhav’s son; Swara’s brother; Aahir’s half-brother; Sampada’s ex-husband; Kalyani’s husband; Moksh’s adoptive father; Gungun’s cousin (2018–2021)/Shera Chowdhary: Malhar’s look-alike (2020–2021)
- Poorva Gokhale as Anupriya Rane: Advocate; Keshav’s sister; Atul’s ex-wife; Kalyani’s foster mother; Sarthak’s wife; Gungun’s mother (2018–2021)
- Rajat Dahiya as Sarthak Rane: Advocate; Madhav’s brother; Anupriya’s second husband; Malhar, Swara and Aahir’s uncle; Riddhi’s adoptive father; Gungun’s father (2019–2021)
- Mahi Soni as Moksh Bapat: Sampada and Atharv’s son; Kalyani and Malhar’s adoptive son (2020–2021)
- Arzaan Shaikh as Baby Moksh Bapat (2018–2020)
- Purvi Mishra as Gungun Rane: Anupriya and Sarthak’s daughter; Kalyani’s adoptive sister; Malhar, Swara and Aahir’s cousin (2021)
- Savita Prabhune as Ahilya Deshmukh: Sayajirao’s wife; Atul, Aparna and Vivek’s mother; Sampada, Kalyani, Godavari and Nal’s grandmother (2018–2021)
- Shagun Pandey/Varun Vijay Sharma as Atharv Bapat: Pallavi’s brother; Swara, Sampada and Mugdha’s ex-husband; Moksh’s father; Godavari and Nal’s uncle (2018–2021)
- Sneha Shah as Sampada Bapat: Aparna and Vaman’s daughter; Malhar and Atharv’s ex-wife; Kalyani, Godavari and Nal’s cousin; Moksh’s mother (2018–2021)
- Shahab Khan as Sayajirao Deshmukh: Ahilya’s husband; Atul, Aparna and Vivek’s father; Sampada, Kalyani, Godavari and Nal’s grandfather (2018–2019)
- Priya Shinde as Pallavi Deshmukh: Atharv’s sister; Vivek’s ex-wife; Godavari and Nal’s mother; Sampada, Kalyani and Moksh’s aunt (2018–2020)
- Rajeshwari Datta as Aparna Verma: Ahilya and Sayajirao’s daughter; Atul and Vivek’s sister; Vaman’s wife; Sampada’s mother; Kalyani, Godavari and Nal’s aunt (2018–2021)
- Pankaj Vishnu as Atul Deshmukh: Ahilya and Sayajirao’s son; Aparna and Vivek’s brother; Anupriya’s ex-husband; Madhuri’s husband; Kalyani’s father; Sampada, Godavari and Nal’s uncle (2018–2019)
- Amrapali Gupta as
- Madhuri Deshmukh: Vaman and Mamta’s sister; Atul’s second wife; Kalyani’s mother; Sampada, Godavari and Nal’s aunt (2018)
- Mamta Verma: Madhuri and Vaman’s sister; Sampada and Kalyani’s aunt (2019–2020)
- Bharat Arora as Vaman Verma: Madhuri and Mamta’s brother; Aparna’s husband; Sampada’s father; Kalyani, Godavari and Nal’s uncle (2019)
- Preetika Chauhan as C.P. Meenakshi Parmarth Borkar (2021)
- Anuj Khurana as Vivek Deshmukh: Ahilya and Sayajirao’s son; Atul and Aparna’s brother; Pallavi’s ex-husband; Swara’s husband; Godavari and Nal’s father; Sampada, Kalyani and Moksh’s uncle (2018–2020)
- Anju Jadhav as Swara Deshmukh: Kavita and Madhav’s daughter; Malhar’s sister; Atharv’s ex-wife; Vivek’s wife (2019–2020)
- Ekta Methai as Godavari Dey: Pallavi and Vivek’s daughter; Nal’s sister; Sampada and Kalyani’s cousin; Ajinkya’s wife (2020–2021)
- Ayush Anand as Trilok Marathe (2020)
- Snehal Waghmare as Inspector Divya Marathe (2020)
- Ananya Dwivedi as Suhana Marathe (2020)
- Shrashti Maheshwari as Avni Dixit (2020–2021)
- Utkarsh Gupta as Rachit Khanna: Kalyani’s friend (2019–2020)
- Milind Pathak as Madhav Rane: Sarthak’s brother; Kavita and Asawari’s husband; Malhar, Swara and Aahir’s father (2019–2020)
- Amita Choksi as Asawari Rane: Madhav’s second wife; Aahir’s mother (2019–2021)
- Asma Badar as Mugdha Bapat: Atharv’s ex-wife (2019)
- Siddharth Dhanda as Aahir Rane: Asawari and Madhav’s son; Malhar and Swara’s half-brother (2019–2020)
- Vaishnavi Prajapati as Riddhi Dasgupta: Sarthak’s adopted daughter (2019–2020)
- Roop Durgapal as Ketki Walia: Malhar’s friend (2019)
- Pankit Thakker as Adinath Sayed (2019)
- Sheena Bajaj as Varsha Nehra: Atharv’s fake girlfriend (2018)
- Amit Soni as Keshav Bindal: Anupriya’s brother; Gungun’s uncle (2019)
- Sanjeev Swaraj as Inspector Arvind Pawar (2018–2021)
- Zebby Singh as Inspector Abhimanyu Singh: Uttara’s husband (2021)
- Vedika Senjaliya as Uttara Singh: Abhimanyu’s wife (2021)
- Twinkle Gangwar as Mihika Oberoi: Film actress (2021)
- Unknown as Ajinkya Dey: Transgender; Akshay’s twin brother; Godavari’s husband (2021)/Akshay Dey: Ajinkya’s twin brother (2021)
My Heart Knows Review
i just start seeing in lockdown i am very impressed with this drama. I love every actor in the show. I love anusar as well as kalmal . Tujhse Hai Raabta is a very unique serial and honestly, the “Raabta” concept is so beautiful…you don’t need to be connected by blood to have a Raabta with someone. it shows more importance to the relations which we have by heart than by blood. That is the relationship of Kalyani-Anupriya.
Hats to the writer of this serial for introducing this beautiful concept! In a simple village background, the show is so much more than all the stupid saas-bahu serials and purna-janam and all those stupid things. The dressing up of all the actors is so modest and unique. Just want to thank the writer for Tujhse Hai Raabta. It’s a MUST WATCH TV SHOW. May you achieve more and more .ameen sum, Ameen. best of luck to all of you. season 2 of my heart knows is also great and season 1 was very good. my prayers are with your team of my heart knows the whole. I love this drama a lot.
A fabulous show and a must-watch if you are bored of that punar janam and saas bahu story. The main thing is the characters of the story like in every serial the leads are the greatest and they never commit any mistakes which is really unrealistic but in this everyone has a good as well as a grey side. My most favourite character is Malhar ❤ because I find him the most genuine and real one and Sehban ‘s acting❤❤ is brilliant he is really killing it. And kalma 😍, the cutest couple 😍😍.
I don’t really watch Indian drama serials but I’ve been staying at home for a while and just now I saw a promo of an episode in which there was a scene that disturbed me to the core of my heart & mind. The lead actress Kalyani got accused of stealing money/stuff and her husband Malhar who is the lead actor is ACP. When Kalyani got accused of stealing Malhar felt so ashamed that he tied her hands to the jeep and marched her in the entire town. Also not just that, he then took her to their home and put layers of heavy marble sheets over her feet and even increased it every time because she wasn’t accepting the crime. Well! Whatever the writer would say but these kinds of scenes aren’t acceptable in a love story-based drama. And this kind of scene can actually provoke people to such behavior with women and children and giving them ideas that it’s okay to do such thing in the name of anything. And this all conflict between them has started when Malhar has been told by one of their family members that their child is not his child. And now he hates the kid as well as Kalyani. So now he misbehaves with both of them. This is soo disturbing to watch and so disappointing that this kind of serial is written in such a way and supported by people.